- Contact Us
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Almena provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Almena City Clerk.
- Manages billing for water and sanitation utilities
- Grants parade permits and street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council and citizen complaints
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
421 Main St